get started now
Step-by-step guide to setting up your Robo-Advisor
Follow the steps to get the most out of your Robo-Advisor. Whether you want to open an account or test the demo, at each step you will learn how to set your preferences and create a strategy. Get started now and put the Robo-Advisor to the test.
Creating a strategy
1. Click on «Create new strategy». A default strategy is created automatically. You can customise it later if you wish.
2. Click on «Continue to strategy details» to confirm.
How to customise settings in three steps
STEP 1 Changing default settings
1. Click on «Edit settings» to define each of the following settings:
a) Name of your strategy
d) Risk level
2. Click on «Apply changes» to confirm.
STEP 2Choosing the investment universe
1. Click on «Manage universe».
2. Add asset classes from the upper tabs (Equities, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, etc.) to diversify your portfolio.
3. Check the current allocation for your strategy. Click on «Apply changes» to confirm.
STEP 3Wishlist and blacklist
1. You can prefer or exclude specific securities with the option «Manage wishlist & blacklist» (wishlist: stock is preferred for trading by the algorithm, blacklist: stock is excluded).
2. Enter and confirm the securities added by clicking on «Apply changes».
Review and confirmation
1. Click on «Recalculate now» to apply your latest settings.
2. See the list of securities in your portfolio.
3. Click on the link «View full chart» to view how your strategy would have performed over the past few years.
1. After checking your stock selection and simulation, click on «Review and invest» to confirm the creation of your strategy.
2. The creation of your first strategy is complete. You can create several strategies and compare their performance.
Robo-Advisor: try it now
Open an account and try out our Robo-Advisor now.
Do you want to take a look first? Try a demo and watch the Robo-Advisor work in real conditions.